Welcome. Come and discuss selected Role Playing Games with us. Primarily Dragon Age Origins, Dark Souls 2, The Elder Scrolls. General Discussion encouraged.

Greetings all

Ailsa

Greetings all

Post by Ailsa on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:30 pm

I apologise for not having been around much. Work has been very busy and nicely challenging Very Happy After over 15 months in a convalescent home my mother has finally moved back into her own house. During the time she was away my brother and I have cleaned her house from top to bottom and back again, had it redecorated and I am just finishing restoring her home-made, hand painted curtains for her. It has been an exhausting time compounded by having had a very nasty fall myself.

I hope that all is well for everyone Smile
    Maigrets
    Admin

Re: Greetings all

Post by Maigrets on Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Ailsa wrote:I apologise for not having been around much.  Work has been very busy and nicely  challenging Very Happy   After over 15 months in a convalescent home my mother has finally moved back into her own house.  During the time she was away my brother and I have cleaned her house from top to bottom and back again, had it redecorated and I am just finishing restoring her home-made, hand painted curtains for her.  It has been an exhausting time compounded by having had a very nasty fall myself.

I hope that all is well for everyone Smile

No need to apologize Ailsa.  Smile    Real life concerns always come first and it sounds like you've had a hectic time of it.  

I haven't been around here a lot myself lately, and it's my forum...lol. It's not from lack of wanting to, but like you, real life stuff happens.  

I hope your recovering from the fall without too much trouble, though I know it can take some time to get over.  I very nearly had a similar thing happen recently, (have balance issues because of inner ear problems), but somehow managed to avoid it.   It's scary though.

Ailsa

Post by Ailsa on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:20 am

I am so glad you avoided that nasty fall. I am still very stiff on the joints however the cuts and srapes have nearly healed and the bruises are beginning to fade Very Happy Thank you so much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:57 pm