Survival Instinct

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome. Come and discuss selected Role Playing Games with us. Primarily Dragon Age Origins, Dark Souls 2, The Elder Scrolls. General Discussion encouraged.

2 posters

MasterAub Mod

MasterAub
    MasterAub

MasterAub Mod Empty MasterAub Mod

Post by MasterAub Thu May 28, 2015 6:49 pm

MasterAub's ultimate companion & mount mod: Oblivion
    A modification for TESIV Oblivion
    Version [1.3]
    MasterAub Mod 2e2b39c8-90db-4dc6-85f9-0d92c76c7f83
    The mod can be found here
    MasterAub Ultimate Companion and Mount

This mod adds:
    4 deer companions, Kany the doe, Folly the young deer, Chilly the buck and Buddy the stag. There is also a special mount (you'll see it by yourself)
    They are essentials and therefore won't die. They will assist you during battle, however may flee when taking too much damage.
    Their level is at a minimum of 5 and will level up with you to reach a maximum of 50.

• On sneaking you can activate the animal so it will either follow you or wait for you.

• They will follow you at their own respective distance ranging from 150 to 300

• They also have resist disease & poison, reflect magica and water breathing spell so you won't be bothered.

• You can also activate their respective chest by pressing the "I" key.

• Obviously the 5 companions are mountable when activating the animals (pressing the "E" key)

How to get those mounts / companions:
    Go to the Cheydinhal Chapel, a druid named Shrimata can sell you 5 spells that summon each of the 5 companions/mounts.

Update:
    v1.3 fixes the invisible bongo mount
    v1.2 fixes the mount/dismount bug

Compatibility:
    Fully compatible with all mods.

Requirements
    You need Obse v20 or above to run this mod

Installation:
    Expand the archive file into your Oblivion\ folder and allow to overwrite folders when prompted.

Game Play:
    Use as desired.

Issues:
    Please address any issues to me. You can find me (MasterAub) on the Bethesda forum  or Nexus forum.

Credits:
    Waalx for the meshes and textures, Maigrets for her companion tutorial and MasterAub for everything else.

Re-use:
    Please ask Waalx or MasterAub to re-use part or the entire mod and please provide credit if need so.

Last edited by MasterAub on Fri May 29, 2015 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Maigrets
    Maigrets
    Admin

MasterAub Mod Empty Re: MasterAub Mod

Post by Maigrets Thu May 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Nice to see this added here. Smile You've done a great job on it. I haven't tried it I'm sorry to say, but I have checked out your mod page.

One of these days I'm going to play Oblivion again and play around in the CS, which is something I really miss.
    MasterAub
    MasterAub

Post by MasterAub Fri May 29, 2015 6:05 am

Thanks Maigrets this mod is a good exemple on how other modders can inspire you to mod as well.
    It all started with your companion mod and then I said to myself why not having a companion that you could use as a mount. Eventually when I want to use a mount I pick my own mod. That's a sign that the mod is great hahahahahaha!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:40 pm