Survival Instinct

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome. Come and discuss selected Role Playing Games with us. Primarily Dragon Age Origins, Dark Souls 2, The Elder Scrolls. General Discussion encouraged.

2 posters

Very Off topic

Ailsa

Very Off topic Empty Very Off topic

Post by Ailsa Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:52 am

I would really like to be able to like other people's posts at some stage.  I like the announcement today Maigrets flower
    Maigrets
    Maigrets
    Admin

Very Off topic Empty Re: Very Off topic

Post by Maigrets Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:47 pm

No problem Ailsa.   I'll do that a bit later today or tomorrow if I remember.  Very Happy   It's something I never actually thought about.

Re the Announcement...I gather you're talking about the Fallout games. I'll probably just go ahead and add them as I am playing them and have a lot of content of my own to add. Screenshots and an ongoing character story for New Vegas.
    Ailsa

Post by Ailsa Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Thank you ^_^

I have never played any of the Fallout games but a stranger gifted a couple of them to me last time I was browsing PC games in a shop called PC World. I got to the check out with the game I was buying for a friend's teenage son's birthday and they were added to my bag by the check-out girl. I was so surprised but she couldn't tell me who had bought them for me as she didn't see him Very Happy
    Maigrets
    Maigrets
    Admin

Post by Maigrets Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Ailsa wrote:Thank you ^_^

I have never played any of the Fallout games but a stranger gifted a couple of them to me last time I was browsing PC games in a shop called PC World.  I got to the check out with the game I was buying for a friend's teenage son's birthday and they were added to my bag by the check-out girl.  I was so surprised but she couldn't tell me who had bought them for me as she didn't see him Very Happy

Wow, that's pretty amazing. cheers  I know it's just games but things like this remind me that kindness is still active in society today.  

I'll get around to adding forums for the Fallout games soon. Fallout 3 in particular needs some things done to work properly on Windows 7 and above as it's not optimized for it.  Also, you will need the multicore fix to limit the game to two cores to avoid crashes.

In the meantime this link will be a great help:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/22370/discussions/0/828937546147175081/

Also works for Fallout:New Vegas.   Both games run perfectly for me in comparison to Oblivion and Skyrim.
    Ailsa

Post by Ailsa Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Thank you so much for the link. I am hoping that my pc will be expanded enough in terms of memory for my birthday later this year. I have nearly filled a terrabyte drive and need to do some serious cleaning up Shocked
    Ailsa

Post by Ailsa Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:57 pm

This week has been very, very difficult with my mother's death on Wednesday and my 61st Birthday on Thursday. I would like to share my brother's FB notice Sad

My younger brother's post about Mamacita
    Ailsa

Post by Ailsa Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:23 am

So delighted to receive a notification from Survival Instinct even if the posts linked are from last year Very Happy

I miss you Maigrets ^_^
    Ailsa

Post by Ailsa Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:20 am

Back again to wish anyone who pops in a really wonderful 2019!

Take care of yourselves and have fun ^_^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:30 pm